7 Properties Found
Last Updated 10:52 PM
- Immaculately presented, 5 bedroom country property, a spacious family home
- Fitted Aga kitchen with oak framed breakfast room and 3 reception rooms
- Superb home office (superfast broadband), gym and double garage
- Extensive, mature gardens with recreational sports field, pasture paddock
- Stylish and comfortable period country house (4,481 ft²).
- 7 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 reception rooms.
- Generous and light filled, country styled Aga kitchen, good cellar (760 ft²).
- Traditional barn, 2 stables, garaging, store room & 3.20 acre paddock.
- Period detached stone barn conversion (2,975 sq ft)
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bath/shower rooms, 3 receptions
- Attractive Aga fitted kitchen, separate utility/laundry
- Detached double garage, spacious south facing garden
- Beautiful 3 bedroom detached Equestrian small holding with PP to extend.
- Excellent American style stabling, tack room, feed store and barns.
- 40 x 20 arena and a total plot of about 8.5 acres in a quiet, rural setting
- Excellent outriding onto Bringsty Common and stunning views
- Modern, detached 4 bedroom house (1,568 sq ft)
- Kitchen/breakfast room and 3 reception rooms
- Good sized gardens to front and rear
- Garage, workshop/store and private driveway parking
Offers over £465,000
- Well presented, Grade II Listed Mews property (1,432 sq ft)
- 3 double bedrooms, main with en-suite, family bathroom
- Superb fitted kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room
- Attractive garden, garden shed, attached garage/utility
- Modern static home, 12 months old
- 365 day holiday and leisure park use
- 100 acre farm site, pet friendly
- Deer park, fishing lakes and walking trails