Posted on January 6, 2021 by Tom Grant
Categorised in: Uncategorised
Grant & Co – Covid Business Continuity Plan, January 2021
Following the latest national lockdown, we have reviewed our business operation and client services (and will continue to do so on a regular basis). At this juncture, Estate Agency businesses are permitted to continue operation. We want to reassure you that we remain committed to providing a quality service to all customers in the safest way possible.
Most importantly, company staff and customer well-being is our priority, and we will do all that is necessary to protect people. We also need to continue our business activity in the most pragmatic way, with sensible precautions to be able to fulfil our service commitment. The new variant of CV19 presents a serious health threat and we all have a responsibility to minimise the risk of spreading whilst conducting business safely.
We set out below our plan of action to minimise risk, whilst continuing to provide service;
- Customer and staff welfare is of paramount importance, we will therefore not ask anyone to conduct any visit or meeting if they have any concerns or are in a high risk category. Where at all possible we will offer alternatives to face to face meetings.
- We are always pleased to see and communicate with our customers and new clients. We will limit physical meetings to those that are absolutely necessary, and which cannot be replaced by telephone or video calls. Where we are meeting people, we will maintain sensible social distancing (at least 1 metre) and wear face masks.
- Most of our business is conducted from our office via phone or electronically. We will follow government and industry guidance, reviewing the business and human implications on a regular basis.
- Viewings – we will continue to arrange viewings with enhanced safety procedures where all parties are happy to proceed. See our separate viewing guidance.
- Healthy people - for all parties, we will request verification prior to appointments that all parties are healthy (to best of knowledge) and that they also notify us of any change in circumstances asap. We are operating a “clean hands” policy before and after appointments and will be wearing face masks, we ask others to do the same.
- We will continue to operate from our Ledbury office whilst it remains practical to do so. We have made arrangements for remote working facilities for all staff.
- CLOSED OFFICE - with immediate effect, our office is closed to all non-essential or spontaneous visitors. Any essential visits can only be arranged by prior appointment.
If you want to speak with us, please do telephone on 01531 637 341. We are also contactable outside of normal office hours as below:
Tom Grant on 07765 230 789
Richard Stone on 07971 790 849
Wishing you continued health and safety,