We will continue offering property viewings, with vendor approval and where appropriate health checks have been conducted. We set out our operating policy as follows;
- Health status – we will check with all parties to verify the health status of those attending the viewing – the vendors, our viewing staff and those wishing to view.
- We will want confirmation that all parties are feeling well and have no CV symptoms, and that no party has travelled or socialised excessively within the last 10 days.
- Sickness – please notify us immediately if you, or your family/close contacts become ill within 7 days of viewing with us.
- This is a precautionary approach for the benefit of all concerned.
- Hygiene – in line with government guidance, we are washing our hands regularly before and after viewings, and ask that all other parties do the same. Where appropriate, we will wear protective gloves.
- Social distancing – don’t be offended, but we are also following guidance to avoid close contact, and want to maintain a sensible distance from other people, a minimum of 1 metre.
- Virtual viewings – where possible, we will be offering Matterport virtual tours to minimise the initial viewing requirement.
- Assurance – please speak to us if you have concerns about viewing and please give us ample notice if you feel you need to cancel an appointment.