January 2021 - We will continue to offer property viewings, subject to vendor agreement and where appropriate health checks have been conducted. We set out our operating policy as below;
- Health status – we will check the health status of all parties attending any viewing
- Sickness – please notify us immediately if you, or your family/close contacts become ill within 7 days of viewing a property with us.
- Proceedability - We are only arranging viewings for buyers who are in a proceedable position, or close to it. Please speak to us if you are in any doubt of whether you meet this criteria.
- Face Masks - it is mandatory for all parties to wear face masks during viewings when inside a property.
- Hygiene – in line with government guidance, we are cleansing our hands regularly before and after viewings, and ask that all other parties do the same. Where appropriate, we will offer protective gloves.
- Social distancing – don’t be offended, but we are also following guidance to avoid close contact, and want to maintain a sensible distance between people, a minimum of 1 metre.
- Virtual viewings – where possible, we will be offering Matterport virtual tours to minimise the initial viewing requirement.
- Assurance – please speak to us if you have concerns about viewing or our procedures.